I Love the Fruit Essential Oils. They make me so so happy. So…One of my Favorite Fruit Oils is Grapefruit. Grapefruit should really be GREATfruit because it’s so super great!!
Pause now and pin this so you can find it later!
Just so you know – using Grapefruit oil does not interact with medication. It is from the rind of the fruit and so therefore does not have the reaction with medication that the actually fruit has.
Grapefruit Oil is a really great way of reducing fat cells. The oils have this amazing way of penetrating into the cells and so this one helps reduce fatty cells. Grapefruit helps maintain a healthy Metabolism balance.
I also have to tell you or remind you that I love the emotional aspect of the Essential oils. Everything has an energy and an intention behind it. It’s all part of how everything works and flows. Grapefruit is the oil of Honoring your Body.
This eliminates feelings of body shame, obsessing with food or severe dieting, eating disorders or issues, distorted self-image, not ever feeling good enough or hiding out.
Grapefruit oils creates a healthy relationship with your body, respectful physical needs, body acceptance, love & tolerance, nourished, healthy relationship with food.
I love using Grapefruit in my Foot Sugar Scrub with some Eucalyptus or Peppermint. Here is the Recipe:
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup Olive Oil -add 1 cup and then add more until the consistency is a nice wet sugar scrub 🙂
- Add… 15 drops Grapefruit Essential oil &
- 10 drops Eucalyptus Essential oil
- Mix well and add to a covered container!
Check out our top ten ways to use Grapefruit essential oil:
- Take a bath with 4-5 drops of Grapefruit and add to 1 cup Epson Salts. Take a nice Grapefruit detox bath.
- Add 4 drops Grapefruit with 2 drops Frankincense and 2 drops Peppermint for an uplifting afternoon.
- 4 drops of Grapefruit in some body lotion all over the belly and hips helps shrink fat cells.
- 2 drops on Wrist is amazing for uplifting the mood.
- I love a few drops of Grapefruit in my smoothie or green juice. Yummy!
- Take 4 to 5 drops of Grapefruit internally in the morning to kick start the metabolism & support a healthy immunity system.
- Rub 1 drop grapefruit & 1 drop Peppermint on temples and neck for intense focus and afternoon pick me up.
- Create liquid sunshine in your diffuser with 4 drops Grapefruit, 3 drops Cheer oil and 1 drop Spearmint.
- Oil pulling-Take 2 drops Grapefruit with 1 Tsp coconut oil in the mouth. Swish for 10 to 15 minutes and spit out for an immensely clean mouth! (Do not swallow)
- Apply a few drops of Grapefruit with some coconut oil for a wonderful massage blend
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other articles for you from the Olio Essentials blog: