Pause now to save this for later!
Two Cleaners For Keeping Your Toilet Naturally Clean
Toilet Bomb Ingredients
- 1 1/3 Cup Baking Soda
- ½ Cup Citric Acid
- 1-2 teaspoons liquid Castile Soap
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil
- 8 drops Cassia essential oil
Toilet Bomb Directions
- Combine the baking soda and citric acid.
- Mix the essential oils with 1 teaspoon castile soap and mix thoroughly.
- If you need more moisture to get the bombs to stick together you can add additional soap but if you add too much it will expand excessively and you will not be able to get it to stay in the mold or ball. Additionally, it will not fizz once exposed to the toilet water.
- You can use a silicone mold or just form into a ball, allow hardening overnight, then package and store.
Deep Clean Toilet Scrub
Deep Clean Toilet Scrub Ingredients
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/3 cup liquid dishwashing soap
- 1/4 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 30 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 3/4 cup water
Deep Clean Toilet Scrub Directions
Mix together in a squeeze-type bottle, then squirt into and around the toilet. Scrub and let stand 20 minutes. Flush.
Other articles for you from the Olio Essentials blog: