Pause now and save this so you can find it later!
1. Seasonal Relief. Diffuse On Guard (Protective blend) anytime you are concerned about ‘what’s going around’ schools, sports arenas, churches and other crowded venues.
2. Get Turbo Charged. Mix a few drops of On Guard with 2 drops Lemon essential oil and honey or agave nectar in a teaspoon to soothe your throat during the winter.
3. Primp Your Carpets. Add 15 drops of On Guard to a cup of corn starch or baking soda. Mix, sprinkle and rake on carpet then allow it to sit for up to an hour. Then, vacuum it clean!
4. Rub-A-Tub Tub…In a Pleasing Way. Mix 5-6 drops with a half cup of baking soda to clean your bath tub and skip all of the harsh, bleaching chemicals.
5. Be Naturally Protected, All Day. Let On Guard with Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary assist in the work of immune support and maintenance. One of the most popular ways to use Protective Blend is to add a few drops to a Veggie Capsule and swallow. It does wonders!
6. Augment Your Air Filters. Diffusing is awesome, but you can also put a few drops of On Guard on your car’s cabin air filter or home air filters to obliterate dank, stale filtered air…right from the duct!
7. Boost your Immune System. Some people amp up their Zinc or Vitamin C intake (via orange juice) every autumn. If this is you, add a few drops of On Guard to your juice for added protection.
8. Help For Your Speaking Docket. If you’re a ‘close talker’ or public speaker, create a protective mouth rinse by adding a drop on On Guard to 4-6 oz. of water, gargle and pep up to your delivery.
9. Your Mouth Will Thank You. Try swishing On Guard with a bit of water after dental work. You can also apply On Guard directly to your teeth and gums (or add a drop to your toothpaste) to soothe irritated gums. For a clean toothbrush, store it overnight in a small glass of water with 3-5 drops of the On Guard.
10. Got a Pull-Out Kitchen Cabinet Garbage Bin? Garbage inside a dark cabinet is an ideal breeding ground for horrific odors. When you take out the garbage, spray down your cabinet with On Guard and water. On Guard Cleaner Concentrate (my favorite!) is also excellent for this purpose.
11. Eradicate That Oven Cleaner Smell. Caked on black oven gunk does not easily come off. After your oven’s self-clean cycle, spray a mix of purified water, On Guard and Lemon essential oil onto the oven interior. This will clear up all of the greasy smells as well as the smell of the oven cleaner!
12. Gym Machines Will Thank You. Before climbing on to that sweaty vinyl at the gym, spray it with On Guard and water. Wipe down like you mean it. Your sweaty comrades will thank you.
13. Be Protected On-The-Go. Traveling to the wide-open corners of the world often leaves you without hand cleaning spray handy. Make your own by mixing 5 Tablespoons aloe vera gel, 4 Tablespoons water, 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E oil and 8-10 drops of On Guard in a small squeeze bottle. Violá!
14. Sharing Is Caring…But Not Always! A few drops of On Guard in spray bottle with water works wonders on grimy doorknobs, hand railings and countertops.
15. Smelly Pipes Got Your Rinse Down? Add On Guard to your wash during the rinse cycle for all of the benefits of Protective Blend in your laundry! It will leave your laundry extra clean and smelling great.
Other articles for you from the Olio Essentials blog: